- Sleeping Problems
It can leave you with a sense of well being and self esteem and therefore increase your energy levels.
Physiologically Massage can:
- Relieve muscle stiffness and fatigue
- Relieve tired and stiff Joints
- Encourage better circulation
- Aid lymph drainage
- Aid desquamation (The process of removing dead skin cells)
- Speed up the process of digestion and much more...
Conditions massage could help treat include:
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Postural problems
- Sports related muscle strain/fatigue.
- Swedish Body Massage 1 hour £30
- Deep Tissue Back, Neck and Head 1 hour £35
- Deep Tissue Neck and Head ½ hour £20
- Deep Tissue Legs (Quads or calves) 1 hour £35
Book and pay for 3 treatments and get the 4th one for £10
(must be taken within a 4 month period)
20% off your next treatment if you refer a friend and they book a treatment.